The training Hotel and Restaurant are places of essential learning activity and work experience. Opened to the public, they enable the students to work in real conditions. Located at Siem Reap, 20 minutes from the Angkor temples by tuk tuk and a 5 minute walk from the town center. By having lunch in our restaurant or staying overnight, you are actively contributing to the Sala Baï training project. You will allow the students to practice and become professional, but you will also help finance their training. At times, your patience may be required, don’t forget, they are still in training! Their smile, their work, their charm is something that you will never forget.
Based on the school program and life of the school, the premises are open to the public from October to July.
No Fields Found.
The training hotel has 4 available rooms:
• Two standard rooms with twin beds (20US$ per night)
• One suite with double bed, a sitting area, a bathroom with shower and bath (US$35 per night). It also has a TV and a mini bar, and possibility to add one or two extra beds for US$5/bed/night.
All rooms have hot water, air conditioning, fan, a private bathroom and free access to wi-fi.
Breakfast is not included in the above rates, and is not available at week-ends, or public holidays when the restaurant is closed.
One night at US$20 = 2 training days cost per student.
The hotel is open from mid-October to mid-July every week day, except for the Khmer New Year, mid-April.
It is run like any other hotel:
• Rooms are cleaned twice a day by housekeeping students
• Rooms are available from 2pm and must be cleared at noon.
On request, the students can organise:
• Airport transfer (extra charge)
• Booking of a guide, tuk tuk or taxi
• Purchase of bus and boat tickets…..
Do you want to book?
Then just fill in the form below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – + 855 (0) 92 360 710
– Cancellations made fourteen (14) or more days prior to the date of arrival will be free of charge.
– Cancellations made three (3) to thirteen (13) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge.
– Cancellations made less than two (2) days prior to the arrival date, during the stay, or in case of no show, will incur a 100% charge.
Meals are prepared and served by the students.
Asian, Western or inventive cuisine… menus change regularly according to the students’ program.
You can choose between various menus: ranging from US$10 to 12, or “à la carte”
One lunch at US$10 = one training day cost per student
The training restaurant (50 seats) is open from Monday to Friday
• Breakfast from 7 to 9 am
• Lunch from 12 to 2 pm
Due to the fact that it is school, the restaurant is closed in the evenings, at week-ends and public holidays.
Book now! email@example.com – + 855 (0) 92 360 710